Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bloody, Bloody, Bloody, Bloody Tents

I hate tents !!!!!!
How much you may ask?
I have more tents than Kathmandu.....
Well you know at the time it seems like a really good idea....
Won't take up much room
Light
Quick to set-up

NOT QUITE !!!! More like

Compact ...... Can't roll over once you are in there as you will pull out all the tent pegs on one side of the tent. So you have to do the "Bounce and Roll" (not a pretty sight at all).

You have to be a contortionist just to get a pair of jeans on... Bloody, Bloody Tents.

For Sale (only used once)...... Compact but still Spacious inside.... Truly, would I lie ???

NEXT...... More Spacious, quick and easy to erect, not too bulky to carry.

Have you ever tried to put a tent up by a bike light... for the first time.... Bought the tent the day before I left... BAD idea. Seeing that the bloody Distructions where written in Martian and translated by some other creature from outer space (on a slightly different Model Tent). Only one hour later it was up.

MY Next Purchase.......

That's IT !!!!

Why muck around with these little things, if your going to do it... do it in Style...

Enter .......... "The Camper Trailer" TaaDaa !!!!!

Erect in 10 min, Sturdy, Lockable storage under, Queen size bed, Lights, Stereo.

WOW......


But it will probably all end in just staying in the below type of lodgings........

Hotels......

That's why I hate Tents.....

4 Comments:

At 8:38 pm, Blogger The Gazelle said...

Well yeeeeeesss... There do seem to be some serious issues being spelt out here.

I have a tent (3 person), but fortunatly have never used it. It would probably take a week long trip for me to work out how to put the damn thing together.

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Phil Webb said...

Yes never underestimate the translated WORD.........

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger Yoda said...

You guys suck!!

I love my tent, it has taken me to the farthest reaches of Tasmanian Wilderness and back again - many times!!

I am however after a lighter one to take O/S so if you have a 2kg - 2.7kg tent 2-3 person... bargain price - I'll buy it TONIGHT!!!

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger Phil Webb said...

The only one I have left to sell is the 1 man one..
If I sell the other 2 man one then I won't have an excuse NOT to BUY Another one....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home